Your Table is Ready
We look forward to welcoming you back again
Lawry’s The Prime Rib was founded in 1938 in Beverly Hills, California. Since then, we have consistently provided our own special brand of luxurious comfort food to generations of guests.
We look forward to welcoming you back as we enter Phase 2 post Circuit Breaker and reopen. We have taken our time to carefully develop protocols that safeguard guests and co-workers alike, in accordance with government guidelines and regulations.
What You Can Expect
The next time you dine with us, you’ll notice a few changes. While some are temporary, our commitment to your health and safety are constant:
- Social distancing for your safety. There will be strict enforcement of at least 1 metre social distance between each diner and in our queue management. No more than 5 diners will be seated on the same table. Expect an exclusive experience as we have significantly reduced our seats.
- Face masks are required. Please support healthy dining out for everyone by bringing your own mask from home and wearing it any time you’re not having your meal. Our co-workers will all be wearing face masks too.
- Hand sanitizers will be available. Hand sanitizers will be placed at host stand for guest use, and back of house for staff use. Co-workers will wash and sanitize their hands more frequently.
- Contactless menus will be available. Menus will be viewable on your smartphone when you scan a QR code or, if you prefer, we will have hardcover menus that are wiped down after each use.
- Transactions will be as touchless as possible. Payment by payWave or other contactless payment methods is recommended.
- Temperature screening will be mandatory for all guests, co-workers and suppliers entering the restaurant. Guests who exhibit respiratory symptoms or register a temperature above 37.5°C will be politely denied entry and advised to see a doctor.
- We are expanding efforts to keep surfaces sanitized. Booths, tables, chairs, and all high-touch surfaces such as handrails, doorknobs, handles, and faucets are being cleaned with increased frequency.
What We Request
In addition, we have a few health and safety practices to ask of you that will help everyone be part of the solution:
- Check-in and check out with SafeEntry to help fight Covid-19 in Singapore. Every scan counts towards our fight as a nation.
- Don’t dine out if you have any symptoms. This includes a cough, fever, or breathing difficulty. If you do, please stay home and take advantage of our delivery service.
- Maintain social distance. Keep at least 1 metre between you and other diners. It is considerate and helps minimize risks.
- Sanitize your hands. When you arrive, take a moment to use our hand sanitizer station. Our co-workers are washing their hands with increased frequency, too.
- Wear a face mask. Out of consideration for others, face masks are required in the restaurant whenever you’re not having your meal. Our co-workers will be wearing face masks too.
- Inform our front host if you have been to any overseas country within the past 14 days. A travel declaration and Covid-19 negative test result will be required for all travellers.
Our Commitment to You
Lawry’s has always been committed to exceptional hospitality. We’re proud that we are able to bring back many of our co-workers, and they are taking extra steps to keep everyone who walks through our doors safe .
When you’re ready to dine with us, be assured that we will celebrate the occasion with the luxurious comfort food you’ve always known us for.
From all of us at Lawry’s The Prime Rib Singapore, we sincerely look forward to serving you.